Assistant Deli Team Leader
- Canton, OH
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Prior management experience in the Deli department or related field.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Completion of the Team Leader Development Program
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Provide leadership that promotes the Company's Guiding Principles, Common Purpose and Service Credos.
- Maintain a safe & clean environment to ensure health & OSHA requirements are met.
- Control department costs by monitoring and improving operations to increase profitability by utilizing the work methods put in place.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using guidelines and suggestions to meet the financial objectives of the department. Control department costs by monitoring and improving operations to increase profitability.
- Prepare, maintain and track records concerning inventories and work processes to calculate gross monthly profits according to the Company policy.
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports and ordering products and supplies to meet customer requirements and maximize profits.
- Understand and adhere to the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Schedule employees and delegate work assignments effectively utilizing team members and supplies to maximize the store's profits.
- Maintain accurate department records to ensure documentation of activities is available.
Back to top