This role provides leadership against Modules of Oracle Cloud Merchandising Retail, Acting as a lead for specific modules for new releases and patches, quarterly updates. Provides daily operations support for Oracle users resolving incidents, doing root cause analyst, and working with our internal and external partners on continuous improvement in the processes and systems.
- Experience Required: 5 years of IT experience. At least 3 year of Oracle Retail experience working as a functional analyst, preferably with at least one full lifecycle implementation under the belt, or other similar ERP Products. Must have hands-on configuration or setup experience and functional knowledge in two or more of the following Oracle Retail Merchandising modules:
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Systems, Cloud experience desired but not required.
- Cloud (PDH (Product Data Hub), Cost & Foundation (MFCS) , RPM (Retail Price Management) On Prem: Allocations, RESA (Retail Sales Audit), RIM (Retail Invoice Matching), RTM (Retail Trade Management), MFP (Merchandise Financial Planning), AP/IP (Assortment Planning/Item Planning)
- Education Desired: Bachelor's degree
- Lead scope and requirements elicitation meetings with end users and documenting them.
- Provide key analytical and business process support in the areas
- Daily Operations of Incident Resolution with Root cause analysis and Problem Management both internal and with vendor partners (Oracle)
- Analyze business and technical requirements of Oracle merchandizing systems and translate them into IT solutions to meet evolving business needs
- Ability to review new functionality and create impact assessment of changes
- Ability to create functional designs and perform configuration changes
- Lead in module of expertise release management and regression testing
- Contribute to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping). • Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
- Support the design, delivery, improvement, and maintenance of the existing application solutions
- Collaborate with the IT team, business management, external consultants, end users and other stakeholders.
- Develop test cases and performing impact analysis for quarterly updates with strong proficiency
- UnderstandsPosition Roles and Responsibilities to set -up security roles, duties, privileges, and data security policies.
- Proficient in creating user guides, training curriculum, policies and other pertinent documentation for internal and external partners
- Provide user support in a personable and professional manner;
- Maintain current knowledge of leading-edge technologies and advises management of its application to the business
About the Company
Since our founding in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has evolved into one of the top 40 largest private corporations in the U. S. and one of the country's largest food retailers and distributors. With more than 37,000 Team Members and $9.7 billion in revenue, we are committed to investing in people, technology, and data to elevate our customer's experience across multiple touchpoints. It helps us follow on our commitment to serving others and improving our communities.
About Giant Eagle Bangalore
The Giant Eagle GCC in Bangalore is our global capability center. Our team of more than 375 members at the GCC enables us to expand internal capabilities in the areas such as data analytics, merchandising and eCommerce, quality engineering, and automation to generate insights for faster decision-making and help us accelerate our business strategy. Our team in India plays a pivotal role in helping the company transition to new ways of working by redefining the food and grocery shopping experience for over 4.6 million customers.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.