TV Production Field Sales Executive m/w/d (German Speaking)
TV Production Field Sales Executive m/w/d (German Speaking) – Munich, Germany
An International role responsible for growing existing and increasing new business revenue, maximising share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key influencers and decision makers with their target companies. This role requires unique, TV broadcast specialised industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development.
Who You Are:
This is a Pan-European role responsible for growing new business revenue, maximizing share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key influencers and decision makers with their target companies. This role has unique, specialized industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial. Requires 5+ years outside sales or business development experience. Experience and success finding and closing new business opportunities and customer relationship management. Demonstrated pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills. Broadcast Industry knowledge and a total understanding of the end to end television production process is an essential component of the role.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops new business revenue streams as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Leverages industry experience and a wealth of contacts across the International television and digital marketplace.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential, developing the broadest base of cross sector stills & video buyers in all Getty Images’ European sales territories.
- Travels to onsite customer meetings, industry events and client networking opportunities.
- Uses CRM diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfills management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Involves international travel to visit clients and other Getty Images offices.
- Partnering with Regional Marketing to help co-ordinate customer outreach and presence at industry events.
- Reporting to the Director responsible for Getty Images’ Broadcast business.
What You’ll Need:
- Degree educated or higher education diploma. 5+ years related professional experience working for an International business.
- Desired five years relevant field sales experience.
- Impeccable written and communications skills, comfortable negotiating up to C-suite level executives.
- Travels to onsite client meetings.
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools, with a solid and numerate grasp of Excel.
- Experienced in CRM (preferably Salesforce) as a platform for all customer transactional and data capture.
- Strong networking skills and persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals.
- Fluency in a European language required – preferably German, Italian or Spanish.
- Appreciation for all technical TV industry acronyms, formats and parlance.
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Back to top