Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for ensuring successful implementation, usage and operations of our Enterprise Solution Product suite. The incumbent must be comfortable with technical discussions and working collaboratively across the organization including with sales, product and operations teams.
The role will assist in all aspects of day-to-day servicing of customers for the Getty Images Media Manager (hosted digital asset management solution), image.net (publicity distribution tool), API and other delivery mechanisms and platform tools including the Getty Images Plugins suite and Mobile applications. Activities include: initial set up, implementation and integration, integration optimization questions, client training, and ongoing maintenance and operational support. This role is responsible for having an ongoing post sales customer relationship to ensure adoption and use of Getty Images Enterprise Solution products.
The role will occasionally support the sales team in pitches to provide the technical expertise and guidance around the implementation, work-flows and benefits of the tools and services for the customer.
The role requires individuals who demonstrate a passion for technology with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences about the product as well as the ability to manage configuration, integration and training for a customer. They are results focused, organized, and can demonstrate both Getty Images product knowledge and technical acumen when talking to a customer. They enjoy the challenge of digging through a tough problem to solve it or identifying better ways of accomplishing customer goals and identifying new ideas to surface to the product organization.
• Serve as an advisor and key contact for customer integrations across all GI products and services (MMS, API, Plugins, Mobile Apps, Collaboration tools such as Boards and other delivery systems and workflow tools, & new products)
• Serve as customer advocate to improve the use of GI products in customer workflows to drive business goals
• Become a recognized Getty Images Enterprise Solution Platform expert, maintaining technical, integration and operational domain expertise.
• Stay up-to-date on the evolution of the Getty Images Enterprise Solutions and understand how to support the Enterprise Solution Sales teams on growing Key Accounts and Mid-Market customers.
• Drive strong adoption and retention of products and tools by customers through training, ongoing outreach and integration support
• Partner with our product teams to provide insights and track the barriers to adoption and work with product teams to help identify new functional, programmatic or improved processes to improve adoption and use.
• Promote standardization to support long-term scale of the enterprise products and operations
• Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery.
• Reports and tracks system issues and feature requests. Liaise with development team and product managers through established channels. Report status and resolution to clients.
• Monitor utilization of the product, provide reporting and trend activity feedback to demonstrate value, proactively seek to embed the product within the client business areas and expand usage organically.
• Assist clients with production services such as uploading of assets, captioning, and organizing of their material when necessary.
• Some travel may be required
• Desired 1-3 years relevant experience in the specified field
• Enterprise product consulting and integration experience, understanding of industry best practices, implementation experience with enterprise platforms.
• Experience with key areas of customer enterprise workflows, including integration technologies, access control & security, and asset and metadata management.
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of an organization with technical and non-technical customers and stakeholders
• Strong aptitude in communicating complex business and technical concepts.
• A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as to be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams while also being able to work independently as a self-starter on an as-needed basis.
• Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business and/or Similar previous experience in a similar role.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
• Familiarity with DAM solutions, image licensing, metadata, API integrations, working with product teams and software development.
• Experience in technical product enterprise solutions and technical client facing integrations.
• Fluency in English and one or more of the following languages; French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Back to top