Sr. Desktop Support Specialist
Who You Are:
You thrive on finding innovative solutions so that your client’s desktop experience allows them to perform their duties faster and better. Your mannerism and professionalism puts your clients at ease and you have the ability to prioritize under pressure.
You also possess excellent written and oral communication skills, which allow you to build strong relationships with your clients and your coworkers. These skills also aid you in your ability to motivate and lead your colleagues to provide exceptional customer service to local or global IT initiatives. Finally, you’re excellent at troubleshooting and multitasking to provide services to the business. You are always updating your knowledge and skills to stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT industry.
Your Next Challenge:
In this position, you may have informal team lead responsibilities in the End User Support team and will provide leadership, mentoring and training to staff. You will provide second level end user support to troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues for internal customers onsite and off-site and aid in the resolution on more complex issues. You will maintain a high level of customer service while ensuring that tickets are resolved or escalated in a timely manner. Providing technical documentation and keeping all records and images up to date will also be your responsibility. Other responsibilities include:
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting of user hardware, software, SAAS and network problems on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms.
- Work with a global team to provide end user support for desktops, laptops, applications and account management.
- Utilize current knowledge to perform root cause analysis and improve best practices currently used.
- Provide technical documentation, enforce and update policies and procedures while keeping all records up to date.
- POC, Design, Implement and Support new technologies.
- Partner with other teams on major projects.
- Rollout software and hardware to employees.
- Manage and resolve Service Desk tickets following procedures and adhere to SLAs.
- Provide major event support for Photographers and Editors (remotely and onsite at various locations).
- Coordinate and provide support for executive events (board meetings, all hands, presentations, etc)
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s degree with emphasis in computer science or business. Professional experience may be substituted for all or part of academic experience.
- Minimum 4 years client support experience with Window and Macintosh environment.
- Firm understanding of Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains, Trusts, and GPOs.
- SMS-SCCM, Casper and Packaging experience.
- Experience with Powershell, automation and scripting.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills are required.
- In depth knowledge of various software applications including MS Windows, the MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- A high degree of service orientation, great problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Back to top