Software Engineer, Web Services
The Software Engineer will deliver service layer solutions using the .Net technology stack and leveraging the AWS cloud. They will create new services and enhance existing ones to deliver value to our customers.
You have a passion for service design. You are an avid technologist who is fascinated with web services, dev ops and cloud computing. You enjoy the challenge of balancing customer needs, business value, and technical solutions. You flourish in a team environment, collaborating with other engineers and product development to understand business problems and drive technology solutions. Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.The Difference You Will Make
Getty Images is moving the world with images, we provide the world’s most compelling content through our sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The service teams create and maintain the API’s and underlying service architecture that power our websites, external API’s and internal operations. As a member of these teams you will be creating new services to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers as well as optimizing existing ones to meet increasing customer demand and to take advantage of new technologies.Your Next challenge:
- Deliver enterprise service solutions using the latest .Net and cloud technologies
- Optimize the existing enterprise service layer for performance, reliability and flexibility
- Focus on delivery with speed and quality
- Assess the impact of your features to iterate and improve
- BS Degree in Computer Science, hard science, or relevant experience
- Experience with .Net and C#. Will also consider experience in other languages
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative agile working environment
- A hunger to improve and grow as an engineer
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Back to top