Senior Sales Manager
Who You Are:
Getty Images has made an investment and commitment to growing its fine art business with a lofty goal: To be the go-to source for decorating every wall around the world at every price point. Getty Images Gallery and Photos.com are the brands behind the initiative. The content comes from our vast archive of over 200M images including unprecedented access to collections such as Slim Aarons and to the Hulton Archive in London where original negatives, transparencies and vintage prints are housed. The business sells everything from hand-printed silver gelatin prints developed in our own wet-darkroom to affordable canvas art that arrives to clients homes ready-to-hang.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager who is keen to play a key role in building something new—and who has the experience and dedication to ensure it is successful. The role will focus specifically on scaling trade and corporate art sales to achieve aggressive revenue targets. The ideal candidate is ready to motivate our global team of dedicated print experts to grow existing client relationships and cultivate new ones. They are a clear communicator that is prepared to coach and mentor the team, particularly developing members. They know how to close a deal, and you can create a sense of pride for the projects that we complete. They are passionate about interior design and décor, have an appreciation for fine art photography, and are excited about working in a gallery environment.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop scalable global sales strategy reflective of consumer prints direction for both Getty Images Gallery and Photos.com across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and design to creative sales enablement tools and optimize demand generation to build awareness of the value of products and services.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture and monetize opportunities.
- Develop and nurture high-profile accounts to drive incremental revenue.
- Accurately forecast to meet and exceed quotas, track sales team metrics, manage sales marketing budget, and report data to VP, Consumer Prints on a regular basis.
- Partner with VP, Consumer Prints to develop annual sales targets for teams and individuals. Responsible for ensuring sales targets are met and tracked monthly.
- Meet regularly with staff to develop and grow their skills, give support, and offer feedback, as well as provide training on internal systems and operations.
- Provide guidance and direction across Getty Images sales team for Print on Demand deals and content strategy balancing print team goals with revenue opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years in B2B sales experience (B2B e-commerce sales a plus)
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Understanding of licensing and rights management of digital/photo content
- Industry knowledge of wall/home décor space with focus on fine art photography
- Strong planning, process management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written/verbal interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace .
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Andrew helps set the technical direction for the company by teaming up with other engineers and developers to scale systems and improve features that accommodate growth across the product.
Back to top