Senior Project Manager, Marketing Operations
Who You Are:
You love bringing your experience to the table and learning new skills to tackle complex challenges. You have a well-developed understanding of marketing and demand generation processes and how to support them through marketing automation. You're ready to take the next step in your career and join the modern marketing team at an amazing company and brand.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Marketing Operations Project Manager is a key role in the marketing operations team responsible for managing integrated marketing projects within a an Eloqua Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Mintigo Predictive Analytics, and Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. You’ll need to be business savvy with strong technical propensity and a data-friendly brain in order to ensure our programs launch and run flawlessly. You’ll need to partner and communicate with regional marketers to translate business requirements into rock solid technical requirements. You’ll be looked at as the subject matter expert when it comes to how marketing automation can and should be used for marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Take end-to-end ownership for project delivery from scoping to implementation and maintenance
- Manage technical projects that involve pre-implementation scoping and planning, architecting viable solutions, and resolving technical obstacles that may occur during the course of the project
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation and tagging and tracking requirements for digital tools such as web, email, social, paid search (SEM), display advertising, and webinars
- Plan/schedule activities for the project team to ensure completion of project tasks, provides active and direct guidance, and collaborates with the team to execute the project within constraints
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with business owners, stakeholders and other members of the project team
- Communicate project risks and issues impacting time and scope as early as possible along with proposed solutions or mitigations
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience managing technology, marketing, or operations projects
- BS in Business, Engineering or Information Technology discipline, or relevant experience
- Depth of knowledge and working experience with marketing technologies and platforms such as Eloqua and Salesforce
- Experience working with and communicating effectively to executive, business, and technical stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office products and project management tools such as Workfront
- Excellent planning, facilitation, and communication skills
- Experience in working with and managing cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently while keeping management informed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Lexie works as part of the Front-end Development Team, building client-facing interfaces for the flagship Getty Images site.
Back to top