Senior Project Manager
Who You Are:
You love bringing your experience to the table and learning new skills to tackle complex challenges. No unruly group of stakeholders is a match for your project management super powers. You have a well-developed understanding of sales and marketing processes and how to support them from a technology and operations perspective. You know marketing automation is hot and you want to learn more. You’re ready to take the next step in your career and manage global lead generation programs for an amazing company and brand.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Project Manager is a key role in the marketing operations team responsible for managing global lead generation projects within a Salesforce Sales Cloud, Eloqua Marketing Cloud, Mintigo Predictive Analytics, and Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. You’ll need to be business savvy with strong technical propensity and a data-friendly brain in order to ensure our programs launch and run flawlessly. You’ll need to partner and communicate with business stakeholders to translate business requirements into rock solid technical requirements. You’ll be looked at as the subject matter expert when it comes to how marketing automation can and should be used for lead generation in a B2B environment.
- Takes end-to-end ownership for project delivery from scoping to implementation and maintenance
- Manages technical projects that involve pre-implementation scoping and planning, architecting viable solutions, and resolving technical obstacles that may occur during the course of the project
- Plans/schedules activities for the project team to ensure completion of project tasks, provides active and direct guidance, and collaborates with the team to execute the project within constraints
- Work with the senior leadership team to determine project priority
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with business owners, stakeholders and other members of the project team
- Prepares and delivers status reports with the metrics needed to determine project health to project team, the client, and management
- Communicates project risks and issues impacting time and scope as early as possible along with proposed solutions or mitigations
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience managing technology, marketing, or operations projects
- BS in Business, Engineering or Information Technology discipline, or relevant experience
- Depth of knowledge and working experience with marketing technologies and platforms such as Eloqua and Salesforce
- Experience working with and communicating effectively to executive, business, and technical stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office products and project management tools such as Workfront
- Excellent planning, facilitation, and communication skills
- Experience in working with and managing cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently while keeping management informed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top