Senior Marketing Analyst
Who You Are:
You thrive on the challenges inherent in dissecting complex business problems. You are driven by rapid experimentation and constant optimization and obsessed with yielding the greatest return possible. Growth hacking is in your DNA. You have a passion for data orchestration and building out scalable analytical tools that are leveraged across the entire company. You enjoy working as part of a collaborative team with a goal of delivering real, measurable impact to the company. And you can do all of this while having a great time at work!
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Marketing Analyst will require strong analytics, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and data capabilities. They will be using database technology to lead analysis and reporting across all digital media and sales programs. They will be mining the troves of data generated by various marketing channels and integrating it with financial, customer, sales, and product data to get a 360 view of our customer. They will maneuver through these disparate data sources, test hypotheses through comprehensive quantitative models, and identify market opportunities in a relentless pursuit to improve Getty’s value proposition and market competitiveness. This individual must also have demonstrated experience in integrating and presenting data, and articulating data-driven recommendations on optimal messaging, offers, and channel execution.
- Design the framework and conduct analysis to answer key business questions (i.e. cross-channel attribution modeling, lifetime value, customer segmentation and targeting opportunities), providing meaningful recommendations and deliver effective communications and presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders to drive improvements to programs and the customer experience.
- Utilize SQL and other enterprise tools to develop and execute segmented marketing strategies aimed at increasing new customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation as well as report and analyze campaign performance
- Integrate online (web, marketing, etc) and offline (financial, customer, etc) data structures to identify key trends, opportunities and challenges within program execution. Assess customer behavior across marketing (paid search, remarketing, email, etc.), website, and sales channels and work with campaign owners to implement improvements
- Identify strategic opportunities to maximize returns on marketing investment in pursuit of Getty Images’ financial and brand goals
- Design experiments and develop analytical methods to inform marketing strategy across various channels and advocate for consistent, measurable, and incremental growth.
- Provides technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery while ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data exploration, reporting, analysis and insights
- Act as the Marketing team’s subject matter expert on the data warehouse, ensuring data models support the analytics needs of the marketing organization
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in analysis and reporting of digital marketing
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, CS, related quantitative field
- Developing complex SQL scripts to connect data across disparate data sources is required
- Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing
- Experience writing code within the Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Hive, Pig, etc) is desired
- Statistical programming background one or more languages: R, Python, SAS
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics), digital media reporting, and advanced statistics (multivariate stats, predictive modeling, controlled test design) is preferred
- Experience using third-party analytical/visualization packages, dashboard design and enterprise intelligence solutions (Tableau, QLIK, PowerBI, Clearstory) is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM Analytics (Salesforce) preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top