Senior Manager, Sales Marketing
Who You Are:
You are a strong marketing communications and product marketer that can help craft product positioning, communicate our brand and product vision, lead product launches, and arm our sales team with the tools, resources, and materials they need to be successful. You are a data-driven technical operator, creative thinker and a master communicator who sees themselves at the intersection of sales, product, and marketing, and can communicate effectively to drive measurable results within each.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Manager of Sales Marketing will require strong communication skills, knowledge of sales tools, and ability to drive strategy through customer audience segments and insights. This person will work closely with the Sales Marketing Brand Manager and Director of Brand Communications to make sure there is a consistent Getty Images brand voice and benefits within all sales materials and communication.
• Partner closely with our Product team and represent the voice of the customer and Sales within all product conversations and materials and ensure there is consistency in all communication. Distinguish between materials needed to pique client interest and drive to sales, versus materials that should outline all details of a product feature, to inform the sales team or for client reference, and be able to communicate to stakeholders when this distinction is necessary.
• Arm Sales with materials to drive client interest, that include one-pagers, presentations, videos, white papers, website, events, competitive talking points, product positioning, and sales enablement
• Work closely with product management to understand the product roadmap, bring important features to life, and create marketing plans with the digital marketing and email teams, within budget, to support important new product and features.
• Work with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement teams, ensuring the message is being delivered in the right format across the customer journey
• Develop product positioning / key messages for assigned product line and work closely with the Marketing Creative Services team to develop compelling sales tools
• Lead cross-functional launches of new features and products
• Drive customer and competitive insights to inform sales marketing, product and marketing roadmap
• Understand marketplace, media and agency landscape to make informed decisions on how to market to our customer segments
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• An understanding of the marketing funnel and sales cycle
• Ability to create reports, analyze data, communicate KPIs
What You'll Need:
• 8+ years of sales marketing and product marketing experience
• Exceptional product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication and project management skills
• Able to easily generate credibility by virtue of functional training, knowledge and presence.
• Experience writing compelling sales materials for B2B or B2B to C companies
• Research and analytics background
• Skilled collaborator working with product management, engineering, sales, and customers
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable presenting and delivering training to groups
Who Are We:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading siteswww.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top