Senior Manager, Affiliate and Partnerships
Who You Are:
You are an experienced marketing professional who is used to working across affiliate and partnerships at scale. You have B2B/B2C experience and a deep understanding of how to drive affiliate marketing strategy, partnership development and know how to forecast, deploy and optimize initiatives across geographies. You are passionate about data and analytics and understand the value it can add when it comes to defining the affiliate and partnerships strategy. You understand fundamentals of SEO along with Product management and Project management and can leverage your skills to lead projects with complex requirements. You are an experienced team leader who has proven leadership skills and enjoy working with multi-disciplinary digital marketing teams.
Your Next Challenge:
As the senior global affiliate and strategic partnerships manager you will be required to leverage your experience to enhance the global strategy for affiliate marketing and partnership marketing. You will work with sales marketing, product and business development stakeholders to ensure alignment on product roadmaps, discounting strategy and effective lead development across both Getty Images and iStock. You will have a deep understanding of digital marketing, with proven expertise in affiliate and partnership marketing at scale. You will work with the current team to drive forward a robust and long-term affiliate marketing strategy, aligned to the business approach and forecast out expected returns to the business. You will also be charged with leading the partnership acquisition strategy through target list analysis, robust forecasting development, effective lead management and proven business negotiation skills – to ensure the partnerships are commercially viable and deliver growth to the business across multiple geographies. You will have an understanding of product management, partnering with all the global partners to improve digital product offerings and innovative solutions to the table to benefit all stakeholders involved in the partnership. As a strategic leader you will have experience in developing succinct documents and business cases for executive level stakeholders and will be the central point of reference when it comes to presenting and driving these business cases forward across marketing, technology, product and finance. You have experience in negotiating contracts and applying the applicable components of contract law to all contracts which you execute. As you will be overseeing affiliate and partnerships you will have experience in managing data and tracking platforms to enhance data knowledge. You will have a deep understanding of the importance of analytics and experience in using analytics to drive affiliate and partnership strategy and decisions which align to the overall objectives. You will be able to adapt to a fast paced environment and ensure that you provide the necessary leadership and development to team members within the affiliate and partnerships team, and broader digital marketing team.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience directly related to management of affiliate and/or partnership programs for an e-commerce company, directly tied to a P&L
- Expertise in strategy development, forecasting, negotiation and monitoring and optimising the affiliate channel and partnerships
- Advanced knowledge of affiliate marketing strategy and tactics, including deep knowledge of the global affiliate landscape, networks and platform providers
- A proficient level of knowledge in regards API platforms and how they can be leveraged for a business such as Getty Images
- Expertise using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.) and experience in driving the analytics agenda within the marketing organization
- Understanding of SEO practices and proven expertise in applying applicable techniques to drive SEO improvements in the changing landscape
- Proven experience in the business forecasting and budget management in a business which conducts business across multiple territories
- Knowledge and proven expertise in digital marketing conversion tracking and tagging, using platforms such as Ensighten, Google Tag Manager or other platforms which provide these services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English – other languages are a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, collaborate effectively across channels/departments
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple markets and languages
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top