Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA
June 2018 Start Date
Who You Are:
This role sits at the heart of our EMEA HR team, based in our Camden Town office in NW London. You are a commercially minded and progressive HR professional and a credible and sound business partner. You are pragmatic and innovative in your approach and not afraid to challenge the status quo, acting as a true partner to an evolving, fast moving business. You have a broad generalist experience with a comprehensive grasp of employment law, employee relations, talent acquisition, learning and development, and compensation and benefits. Success to you is when you can see that your partnership with the business helps them make better decisions for themselves vs. solving all their problems. You’re well versed and excel in managing change, are relationship driven and a strong communicator.
You’re excited about joining an industry leader and to be a part of a talented, results driven HR team supporting a matrix organisation of over 600 cross-functional staff based in 21 locations across the region. You'll be reporting to the Senior Director, HR EMEA.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partnering with our commercial teams in our London, and supporting our regional offices of Dublin, Nordic, Italy, Turkey, Dubai and India (approx. 400 employees), ensuring that HR strategies and programs are aligned with business goals and global objectives.
- Focus on areas such as employee engagement, retention, performance and talent pipelining and talent management whilst partnering with our in-house Talent Acquisition, Training and Leadership and Rewards teams to effectively support the business.
- Act as a change agent and proactively recommend practice changes and innovative approaches to address management and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Global HR team in rolling out projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are locally relevant (i.e. Annual Reward Cycle; Engagement Survey; Leadership Development; Mentoring; Onboarding initiatives, etc.).
- Support our established offices across the region to foster and promote Getty Images culture and values (our ‘Leadership Principles’).
What You’ll Need:
- Proven HR business partner experience ideally gained in a fast paced, commercial environment across the UK, ideally with some exposure to Europe and/or Emerging Markets.
- Experience of working as part of a matrix organisation within a US company, ideally within the technology and/or media industries, would be an asset.
- Commercial business acumen – a genuine interest in how the business operates, the needs of the business and recommend HR solutions that add value.
- Self-motivation/energy – must be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Energy, enthusiasm and eagerness to contribute and influence at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain objective and diplomatic are essential.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy essential. Must be accurate with excellent attention to detail. Advanced MS Office skills together with sound knowledge of Workday (HRIS system) would be advantageous.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks, with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
- An additional language would be an advantage but is not required.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or equivalent qualification preferred.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Lexie works as part of the Front-end Development Team, building client-facing interfaces for the flagship Getty Images site.
Back to top