Senior Customer Service Associate - Swedish Speaker
Senior Customer Services Associate - Swedish Speaker
Who You Are:
The Role of the Senior Key CSA is to manage the day to day tactical sales interaction on an account base to which they are assigned and to assist on an ad hoc basis when needed. Time should be spent managing the individual transactions and on developing relationships with individual buyers and influencers within each of those accounts. You will also broaden the relationship to other new buyers within the organisation. The role should focus on maximising billing for each account through a combination of providing an excellent customer experience and product/service knowledge. You will ensure that each transaction/conversation with individual buyers includes what role Getty plays in the overall transaction and gather any relevant data to complete all billing. Finally, you will be responsible for getting grass roots intelligence to share with the Account Team to ensure maximum potential for the account. This position is key in growing customer relationships and vital to our team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receives and processes inbound sales queries from clients via telephone, email and online chat function.
- Sells to customers and engages in discovery activities that determine customer needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gather relevant customer information.
- Encourages and enables customer to self-serve.
- Processes, tracks, codes and manages invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner through the use of various computer systems.
- Provides creative solutions and strives to find more productive and efficient ways to process, track and manage invoice processing.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Consistently answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
- Handles customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Creates research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets.
What You'll Need:
- Degree preferred
- Relevant customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email.
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Swedish language skills required.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Back to top