Senior Account Executive
Who You Are:
The Sr. Account Executive upper role is responsible for outbound calls to generate new revenue from assigned accounts. They will follow up on company generated leads and other means to aggressively reach out to customers and generate revenue. Customer interactions and communicating are handled through telephone/email/chat for all aspects of sales cycle, including price quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, and problem resolution. CRM is used for managing leads, entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research.
Your Next Challenge:
• Creates sales opportunities by generating outbound calls to maximize sales for assigned customers.
• Meets and exceeds sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to clients and/or renewing contracts.
• Sells all products and services to customers via the telephone.
• Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, and generates interest.
• Encourages and enables customers to self-serve.
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process for emerging Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
• Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
• Performs effective online presentations
What You'll Need:
• Desired 3 years relevant outbound or inside sales experience
• Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Aptitude to grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
• Ability to manage an enterprise sale
• Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top