Senior Account Executive
You are a dynamic sales person who loves meeting and talking to clients, discovering new revenue opportunities and closing deals. The opportunity to sell award-winning content and services you can be proud of and believe in, really excite you. You are organised, naturally outbound facing, dynamic and commercially driven.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for retaining and growing revenue from assigned Agency and Corporate accounts with a strong focus on client meetings and phone contact. They will follow up on company generated leads and other means to engage with customers and generate revenue. Customer interactions and communications are handled through meetings / telephone / WeBex / email for all aspects of sales cycle, including price quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, and problem resolution. CRM is used for managing leads, entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research.
- Creates sales opportunities by building effective customer relationships in the Agency and Corporate segments - initiating, planning and executing meetings and driving outbound phone-call activity to maximize sales for assigned customers.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets by identifying new licensing opportunities and/or renewing contracts.
- Sells all products and services to customers.
- Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, and generates interest.
- Encourages and enables customers to self-serve and where possible lock-in revenue.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
- Performs effective online presentations.
What You'll Need:
- Desired 3 years relevant outbound or inside sales experience in the Agency or Corporate space.
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Aptitude to grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
- Ability to manage an enterprise sale.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Degree in relevant field preferred.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Back to top