Who You Are:
You love the thrill of the hunt for the ideal candidate! You understand how critical sales talent acquisition is to a company; it’s about raising the bar in both candidate quality and the experience you give them. You’re a natural networker and relationship builder. You’re a numbers person and understand how key metrics are to recruitment success.
You’re fully integrated into the Getty Images sales teams you support, allowing you to anticipate hiring needs and get ahead of the curve. You enjoy building long-term working relationships at all levels of the organization, and are a trusted partner to the business. You are agile, solution driven, and tenacious by nature. You’re a demonstrated sourcing wizard, leveraging your network and that of the business, participating in relevant events and meetups, and sparking the interest of passive candidates. You may occasionally find a hire through a posting or an agency, but you’d rather pull a rabbit out of your hat and show us just how engaged you are in the local talent community.
You understand and embrace the big picture of what Getty Images does, and you understand how your work fits into growth plans. You’ve had success recruiting in a full-cycle environment and are eager to work in a driven, fast paced, collaborative organization.
Your Next Challenge:
- Own sales recruiting and talent pipelining across the Americas from your base in Chicago.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and implement creative, proactive and effective recruiting strategies related to short and long-term recruitment needs; this includes competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development and proactive network generation.
- Build a deep talent pipeline for all levels of sales roles and be prepared at any time to report on associated metrics.
- Partner with a diverse set of internal customers to identify position requirements and key competencies needed to obtain business results. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations and relationships.
- Manage entire recruiting life-cycle including: sourcing and interacting with candidates, managing the internal interviewing process, conducting reference checks, closing candidates and maintaining recruitment metrics.
- Supports Getty Images "employer of choice" position and facilitates a top-notch candidate experience.
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven success in high-volume recruiting, preferably in a sales or agency environment.
- A bias towards action and an ability to quantify your talent pipeline.
- Experience working in a KPI-driven environment and an ability to quantify your talent pipeline.
- Comfort utilizing various ATS and other HR systems; ability to synthesize data, draw conclusions, and develop an action plan.
- Interest in evaluating new tools/technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of recruitment; ability to make a business case for ones which fit our needs.
- Ability to quickly gain trust and respect by consistently demonstrating confidentiality, sound critical thinking skills, and our Leadership Principles.
- Thought leadership: educate and evangelize recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- BA/BS preferred.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top