Sales Operation Technical Support Specialist
Who You Are:
Sales Operations Technical Support Specialist supports both internal and external end users in a designated region. You are the primary contact for resolving, troubleshooting and researching website queries and system issues elevated from the sales staff and external customers.
Your Next Challenge:
- Primary responsibility is internal and external end user support, interactions will usually be with our Sales team – not customers directly
- Responds to queries and requests for assistance; identifies and resolves problems; troubleshoots issues; provides advice to assist end users; coordinates with IT and other business groups to resolve problems as necessary
- Responds to problems, questions and inquiries regarding technical product information and the web sites of Getty Images via phone & email
- Tracks, documents and reports specific web site problems and escalates to U.S. based technology teams as appropriate for resolution
- Partners with all members of the regional sales organizations to ensure a successful integration of enterprise releases
- Assist the Sales Operations Managers to ensure regional sales offices are successfully aligned with new business initiatives
- Works closely with the L&D department to coordinate new process information into training documentation and occasionally act as a trainer/presenter for new hires regarding Technical aspects of product & service offering
- Assists Sales Operations Manager to manage and/or administer reporting and tracking requirements
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent MS Office skils
- Digital content experience, understanding of file formats and Photoshop etc preferred
- Some experience in customer service/technical support role for software and hardware issues
- Some experience and understanding of Mac and PC platforms
- Solid experience troubleshooting and resolving firewalls, network, and operating systems issues of web technology, brand sites and on-line services
- Some experience working in a regional environment with wider global impact and network
- Language required for both English and Japanese.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Back to top