Who You Are:
You are a tech-savvy, results focused individual who enjoys customer discovery to understand workflows and objectives to please your client. Your passion is fueled by understanding and presenting cutting edge solutions and how these help your customer grow. You are a skilled multi-tasker and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You possess amazing communication skills and get energy from working with your clients to understand their business and spearhead the perfect solution through a consultative sales approach.
Your Next Challenge:
Our nimble team enables our customers to curate, utilize and measure the performance of imagery using Artificial Intelligence and Data. From recommending the optimal image to drive engagement, finding visuals that influence to training the latest computer vision models, we are at the forefront of visual development. The role will assist in all aspects of enablement and activation for these Data and Insights products, which includes discovery, consultation, implementation and customers success. Working closely with our product team, internal sales and partners you will be a team player responsible for cultivating internal and external relationships to drive momentum.
- Lead sales presentations to new and existing customers that focus on a deep client understanding of their requirements.
- Ability to navigate the sales process to maximize success from identifying opportunities through to active and insightful follow up that results in optimal close rate and contracting.
- Discovery and qualification to understand how a client currently works and how we tailor our pitch to match.
- Support pre-sales activity, by providing subject matter expertise and guidance on potential solutions.
- Report and track pipeline though Salesforce with accountability for sales funnel through the various stages.
- Consistently review our products to look for new revenue opportunities against our existing account base and make necessary recommendations and changes that may result in increased account activity. This includes being aware of contract status and renewal timelines and work with internal sales colleagues to renew contracts.
- Responsible for understanding the entire Getty Images product suite and identifying opportunities to partner with other areas of the business, working cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Involvement in new product roadmap from ideation through to commercialization by spotting opportunities and understanding customer pain points and needs for solutions.
- Keep informed of industry trends and competitor products to position our services accordingly.
- Act as a champion of our Data + Insights products to build internal and external awareness of what we do and how we do it
What You'll Need:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a customer facing fast paced sales environment selling technology solutions
- Knowledge of or experience of SAAS products and what it takes to convert opportunities into customers by overcoming objections
- Demonstrable experience of client facing relationships, including the ability to carry out virtual demos of new products in both commercialization and launch phases
- High level of computer literacy and skill in web technologies, API’s, data products and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of photography industry, photo/video editing and software tools are also desirable
- CRM/pipeline and sales process management skills
- Able to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business
- Proven success at work collaboratively with sales & internal colleagues
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- A proven leader and self-starter with a pro-active approach to get things done
- Positive approach of bringing solutions to the table in a fast paced environment
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.comand its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trendshttp://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter athttps://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Lexie works as part of the Front-end Development Team, building client-facing interfaces for the flagship Getty Images site.
Back to top