You are the creative bridge between Getty Images clients and sales teams, interpreting and fulfilling clients’ requests for content across Getty Images’ products and services and serving as a content expert.
Your Next Challenge:
- Searches and edits content to fulfill clients’ specific requests.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure that the entire scope of clients’ projects are understood in order to maximize revenue for all Getty Images products and services
- Follows up with both client and sales rep to ensure that content selection meets or exceeds expectations and results in a sales
- Demonstrates full understanding of the Rights & Clearance Service; looks for opportunities to pitch this service when conducting content searches and discusses options with clients
- Communicates and educates customers on how to search for content on Getty Images website and includes assisting through internet chat or direct phone/ e-mail contact
- Acts as a product expert for particular content (stills, footage, music); educates clients and internal sales staff on content through presentations and individual interactions
- Provides overall outstanding customer service through constant customer interaction
- Provides internal feedback on content trends and needs which result in acquisition of new content or uploading to website of existing content
- Provides internal feedback to improve our online search experience and keyword functionality
- Works directly with assigned clients, taking ownership of content related client needs
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field
- Experience in stock photo/ footage/ music industry preferred
- Communication skills – strong verbal & written
- Customer Focus – motivated to provide excellent service
- Ability to work independently to manage projects without supervision, seek answers independently
- High accountability in achieving results
- Team player – works well in team environment
- Ability to function well in changing environment
- Bachelor degree with major in photography, film, music, graphic design, advertising, or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com
. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Andrew helps set the technical direction for the company by teaming up with other engineers and developers to scale systems and improve features that accommodate growth across the product.
Back to top