Remarketing & Social Specialist
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about creativity and data, a mix of art and science. You have an understanding of how digital marketing helps facilitate connecting customers with the right products – and you’re experienced at executing against objectives. You have worked on campaigns which focus on remarketing and have an interest in cross channel campaigns which include: programmatic, paid social and search engine marketing. You understand the roles of each channel and the value which they add. You enjoy implementing campaigns, conducting analytical work and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute and communicate it to executive audiences (Excel, PowerPoint, a/b test methodologies, etc.). You actively seek new revenue-generating opportunities and are able to assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a proven high achiever and self-starter who always aims to exceed targets and succeed through collaboration and teamwork. You enjoy working across many different parts of the business and are a skilled communicator.
Your Next Challenge:
- Able to take ownership for countries which are allocated to you and work collaboratively with senior team members to deliver on the business objectives
- Create and execute campaigns, manage agency partners, internal stakeholders and build optimization frameworks across various tactics
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend levels and communicate how campaigns are tracking to the broader team.
- Execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, drive a/b testing and continuous improvement across established programs.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results which you’ve delivered.
- Growing and learning whilst sharing what is working and what is not with team members from all over the world.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum two years digital marketing experience, including direct experience in one or more of: paid search, programmatic, remarketing or paid social
- Experience in using bid management tools, DoubleClick, Facebook business manager and audience segmentation platforms specifically.
- Experience optimizing paid media to defined performance metrics
- Knowledge of digital marketing conversion tracking and tagging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with large data sets
- Expertise using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.) would be advantageous
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using Yahoo! Gemini, Twitter ads, Microsoft AdCenter web interface and offline tools
- Some experience working on/with digital marketing initiatives across the spectrum of paid, owned and earned media
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Google AdWords and Bing Certifications would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English – other languages are a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, collaborate effectively across channels/departments
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple markets and languages
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top