Who You Are:
You are responsible for greeting guests to the office in a friendly and open manner. You will answer and transfer calls directing the call to the appropriate business function. This position supports all areas of facilities including shipping room, supply areas, including maintaining a clean, friendly and professional environment for all staff and visitors. Administrative duties are included. 1- 2 years’ experience in an office environment. You will be able to multitask in an environment with frequent interruptions. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills are required.
Your Next Challenge:
- Answers phones, and routes calls in a timely and efficient manner greets visitors and guests
- Manages administrative duties for facilities team such as phone lists, vendor contacts, seating plans & special projects.
- Prepares and maintains conference room schedule for meetings, visitors and events. This includes managing room set up, and supplies need non-IT related items. Providing direction to the client services team.
- Assists in the completion of Facilities related requests from users. This may involve internal moves, employee changes, maintenance, event planning, and morale committee activities.
- Maintains a clean and professional reception lobby area.
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 1 to 2 years relevant experience in an office environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using initiative and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills; high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, phone communication skills
- Ability to relate well to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to contribute to the company as a positive team member
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top