Who You Are:
You are a well-organized, reliable team player who takes immense pride in providing a pleasant experience for employees and guests. You’re an excellent communicator who likes interacting with people using a variety of methods. You complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner, and you have an appreciation for a dynamic workplace with unique challenges where you can bring your own solutions. You truly enjoy communicating with internal and external customers and will do whatever is necessary to meet their needs. You’re always prepared to lend support whenever a need arises and can redirect your priorities to meet company goals. When it comes to Getty Images’ internal and external customers, you have a passion for customer delight.
Your Next Challenge:
This is a key role for a tech-savvy star who thrives in a fast-paced, evergreen office environment. This position is responsible for greeting guests to the office in a friendly and open manner. They will answer and transfer calls directing the call to the appropriate business function. This position supports all areas of facilities including shipping room, supply areas, including maintaining a clean, friendly and professional environment for all staff and visitors. Clerical and administrative duties are paramount. Required knowledge: 1- 2 years phone and customer service experience. This person must be able to multitask in an environment with frequent interruptions. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills are required.
- Greet visitors, guests and clients, helping them to feel welcome and comfortable. Represents face of Getty Images.
- Display professionalism and a sense of pride in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities. Be proactive and anticipate needs of clients, customers, visitors, employees and vendors.
- Answer visitor questions about the building, facilities or amenities.
- Answer incoming calls. Provide general information and direct callers to appropriate party or voice mail box.
- Establish a strong rapport with employees, vendors and contractors, and instill trust. Meet their needs with friendliness, fairness, understanding and empathy. Get to know them and treat them with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain neat appearance of reception lobby, adjacent lunchroom, or other common areas as directed.
- Provide convenience/hospitality services related to area amenities for guests such as transportation, tickets, restaurants, florist, parking validation, and reservations.
- Maintain Reception manual/SOP.
- Actively participate in Emergency Operations/Safety Program. Maintain copies of building evacuation plan and provides evacuation guidance as necessary.
- Order office supplies and other common use items, such as food/beverage service supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, etc.
- Provide correspondence, memos, or summaries in support of general building operations as directed.
- Provide administration support as needed, such as filing or typing using Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows, SharePoint, or other software. Coordinate catering for meetings and events as needed
- Coordinate meeting and conference room reservations, and general support as needed. Assist with special events featured in the common areas/lobby i.e. community-service activities, Mixers, Get Louder events etc
- Coordinate Facilities work orders as required/appropriate. Respond to common inquiries or escalations received from Facilities team or employees with a strong, professional customer service orientation
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 1 to 2 years relevant experience in this field
- Customer experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, using initiative and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills; high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, telephone communication skills
- Ability to relate well to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to contribute to the company as a whole as a positive team member
- High School diploma or equivalent and some college experience preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top