Product Specialist - Entertainment (6 month fixed term contract)
Product Specialist - Paid Commercial Assignments (6 month fixed term contract)
Who you are:
The Product Specialist supports us in maintaining and growing revenue of our entertainment products and services. The incumbent must be comfortable with a commercially-minded environment and working collaboratively across the teams, thus creating future opportunities for entertainment. The role is responsible to assist in all aspects of day-to-day servicing of accounts who primarily request photo and video assignments of entertainment events and celebrities. These clients include major entertainment companies and studios, award shows, luxury brands, PR companies, publishing, fashion shows and houses, theatrical premieres, film festivals, and entertainment parties.
Your next challenge:
- Supports growing of product revenue by understanding business needs and issues and devising effective strategies. Engages with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer facing meetings and closing activities.
- Proactively support in identifying commercial opportunities through client/prospect outreach (client meetings, outbound calls) as well as raise profile of Entertainment in media and with public relations community.
- Works closely with the other teams to identify opportunities and makes recommendations providing subject matter expertise and guidance on potential solutions to drive increased activity of this product line through phone, email and client visits.
- Cultivates and maintains expert knowledge of their product and the overall industry.
- Responsible for understanding the entire Getty Images product suite (company products, creative services, new technologies) and identifying opportunities to partner with other areas of the business; work cross-departmentally to achieve goals.
- Works a flexible schedule - days and some nights and weekends required based on your client needs
What you'll need:
- You are responsible for servicing clients during major entertainment events and photo or video assignments, solving problems through ensuring content is edited and delivered to clients per requirements.
- You will achieve this by working with the photographers and other cross functional teams, like production, sales, entertainment editorial assignments, and picture desk. There may be occasional opportunities to work in the field to assist the team at major entertainment events.
- The role will also liaise with clients in partnership with other team members in pitches to provide the entertainment and celebrity expertise and guidance around the licensing of celebrity personalities or other complicated elements of entertainment content licensing and assignments for commercial or editorial uses.
- You are results focused, self-motivated, and organized, with expert attention to detail, excellent communications skills, and experience in the PR/media/entertainment industry.
- You are fluent in English and Italian.
Who we are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top