Product Specialist - BBC / ITN
Product Specialist - BBC / ITN
6 month FTC
Who You Are:
This role has unique, specialized industry knowledge and expertise in identifying potential revenue opportunities. The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. You will work collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial. Experience and success finding and closing new business opportunities and customer relationship management. Demonstrated pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills. Broadcast Industry knowledge and a total understanding of the end to end television production process is an essential component of the role.
In addition to specialising on BBC content, you will support the business promote and sell ITN content. You will also handle and manage a bespoke suite of company accounts promoting and cross selling the full Getty portfolio of products and services.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops new business and grow existing customer spend as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant longterm potential, developing the broadest base of cross sector video buyers in all Getty Images’ sales territories.
- Identifies opportunities for the BBC collection to existing video buyers and high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which pairs BBC content with the full portfolio to grow Getty Images’ share of market.
- Travels to onsite customer meetings, industry events, client networking opportunities
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Operates an ambassadorial role for the BBC collection and its commercial success
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Involves international travel to visit clients and other Getty Images offices.
- Based in London reporting to the Senior Director responsible for Getty Images’ UK Media, Sport & Entertainment business.
- Collaboration with wider Getty Images sales organisation to champion and educate staff on how to optimise revenues from the BBC collection.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong customer service and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships. Experience as an Account Manager is helpful.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and long-term relationships. Understand their business direction; understand medium to long term goals
- Highly organized and can handle multiple assignments, managing projects and delivery expectations to clients on tight deadlines
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools, with a solid and numerate grasp of Excel.
- Experienced in CRM (preferably SalesForce) as a platform for all customer transactional and data capture.
- Persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals. Strong selling skills.
- Fluent in English language. Appreciation for all technical TV industry acronyms, formats and parlance.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top