Product Manager - Data and Insights
Who You Are:
Are you passionate about data and delivering new insight products and services to market? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative, passionate, fun-loving group of people? If so, then we have a great career opportunity as the Product Manager of our insights products at Getty Images.
Your Next Challenge:
Getty Images is the world’s leading creator and distributor of still imagery, video, music and other premium content. Our goal is to inspire our users and give them the experience and content that engages them to interact with our award-winning content. You have the opportunity to help B2B customers understand the reach and engagement they achieve through imagery. You will be responsible for defining global product strategy and business models, developing and executing a roadmap, and operating and improving business results for this high-potential area of the business.
You will work cross-functionally with sales, technology, data science and marketing to take the product from concept to delivery. This will be supported through analysis with both a customer and competitive perspective while driving toward commercial success. You will report directly to the SVP of Data and Insights.
- Develop and own the product strategy for insight products and be responsible for translating feature requests and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Develop and own the product backlog. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities and manage implementation of the work to support the business strategy using Fastest Path to Value with our lean, agile process.
- Work closely with Sales, Business Intelligence, Marketing and Technology to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Drive project schedules and scope with cross functional product and business stakeholders
- Identify appropriate metrics and work closely with a core team to constantly review and optimize for success.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years relevant experience working in data and insight products – preferrably with social platform experience
- Proven track record of successful product management, including development and launch of new products delivering to market
- Experience with content-based or licensing business preferred
- Experience in strategic planning a plus
- High level of maturity and confidence as a self-starter
- Experience with lean agile development preferred.
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple complex projects across functional, geographic and cultural borders
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced creative environment. Must be flexible and comfortable in a state of change
- A history of positive peer feedback as a collaborator and communicator who drives results
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top