Picture Research Editor
Who You Are:
You are the creative bridge between Getty Images clients and sales teams, interpreting and fulfilling clients’ requests for content across Getty Images’ products and services and serving as a content expert.
Your Next Challenge:
• Searches and edits content to fulfill clients’ specific requests
• Collaborates with sales to ensure that the entire scope of clients’ projects are understood in order to maximize revenue for all Getty Images products and services
• Follows up with both client and sales rep to insure that content selection meets or exceeds expectations and results in a sale
• Demonstrates full understanding of the Rights & Clearance Service; looks for opportunities to pitch this service when conducting content searches and discusses options with clients
• Communicates and educates customers on how to search for content on Getty Images website and includes assisting through internet chat or direct phone/ e-mail contact
• Acts as a product expert for particular content (stills, footage, music); educates clients and internal sales staff on content through presentations and individual interactions
• Provides overall outstanding customer service through constant customer interaction
• Provides internal feedback on content trends and needs which result in acquisition of new content or uploading to website of existing content
• Provides internal feedback to improve our online search experience and keyword functionality
• Works directly with assigned clients, taking ownership of content related client needs
What You'll Need:
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field
• Experience in stock photo/ footage/ music industry preferrred
• Communication skills – strong verbal & written
• Customer Focus – motivated to provide excellent service
• Ability to work independently to manage projects without supervision, seek answers independently
• High accountability in achieving results
• Team player – works well in team environment
• Ability to function well in changing environment
• Bachelor degree with major in photography, film, music, graphic design, advertising, or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Lexie works as part of the Front-end Development Team, building client-facing interfaces for the flagship Getty Images site.
Back to top