Marketing Specialist (Australia and New Zealand)
- Opportunity to work for the leading global brand in visual communications
- Generalist role – drive diverse B2B marketing activities in a creative company
- 2-year contract with a potential to become full-time
Who You Are
We are looking for a strong marketing communications and product marketer that can help communicate our brand and product vision, and arm our sales team with the tools, resources, and materials they need to be successful. This position is responsible for supporting all B2B tactical marketing activities required to meet Getty Images business objectives in Australia and New Zealand. Responsibilities include managing marketing campaign logistics, event management, email and content marketing, customer research and lead generation. This position reports to the marketing director and involves occasional travel within Australia and to New Zealand.
At Getty Images, we are proud of our work in moving the world with images. By joining, you’ll have an opportunity to work with colleagues and creative professionals around the globe immersed in a great company culture.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
- Manage events: customer roundtables, industry event activations, client entertainment events, webinars: work on collateral, event logistics, post-event reports
- Work with regional and global marketing teams and an in-house designer to come up with and execute creative visually-driven campaigns on a small budget, managing campaign logistical requirements and road mapping expenses
- Drive direct response, demand stimulation tactics for image subscription services using all available channels
- Lead generation for sales teams using a combination of industry partnership opportunities, desk research and content marketing
- Manage email marketing campaigns: plan, execute, measure and optimize the email performance. Email marketing campaigns include working with a copywriting agency.
- Produce sales collateral (digital and some print formats) with the support of an in-house designer
- Manage content marketing commitments with industry partners: maintain a content calendar, provide content, track engagement and capture leads
- Conduct customer research, competitive analysis as required and solicit customer feedback to continuously improve the customer experience; be an advocate for customer in decisions where multiple stakeholders’ objectives must be met.
- Support the marketing team with other daily tasks as required
What You’ll Need
- Must have the legal right to live and work in Australia, unable to sponsor overseas candidates.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in marketing
- Proactive, can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to fast-paced change is a must
Experience in event management
- Genuine passion for digital media and content
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Confidence using email marketing systems and online analytics
- Experience and confidence in end-to-end marketing campaign management.
- Previous experience in a sales or ad agency environment will be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of the principles of business-to-business marketing, direct marketing, business services, and digital product distribution
- B.A in Marketing or related field is preferred
- ABN and the ability to invoice monthly
Note: Please apply with a custom cover letter, stating how your skills and abilities match the job requirements and why you want to work for Getty Images, and your resume.
Who We Are
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top