Manager, Talent & Leadership Development
Who You Are:
You are committed to using best-in-class talent management and leadership development solutions to drive individual growth, organizational change, and business results. You’re equal parts designer, facilitator, and coach and are excited to craft a leadership strategy and turn it into reality. You’ve had success designing leadership development experiences, facilitating learning at all levels of an organization, and are excited to apply that experience across a global organization.
As a member of the Talent & Leadership Development team you will be a part of supporting all Getty Images employees realize their full potential. We develop awesome leaders, equip teams with the tools to perform and propel the growth of our people.
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting to the Director, Talent and Leadership Development, you will use a blend of creativity and data-driven decision-making to lead efforts to evolve our leadership development philosophy and design and deliver solutions that build the capability of all Getty Images employees. This will include developing a leadership capability framework, designing in-person, virtual, and digital learning experiences, and improving our performance management and development planning processes. You’ll also champion and promote our culture as exemplified by our Leadership Principles.
- Lead the process to define a leadership development strategy that is aligned to organizational strategy and builds capability in our employees to lead in a manner consistent with our Leadership Principles
- Design, deliver, and implement scalable and sustainable talent development and learning solutions utilizing face to face, virtual, and digital platforms
- Localize and deliver learning solutions to support employees in our New York office including onboarding, employee development, and team learning
- Lead our internal Performance Development process (performance rating, development planning, coaching conversations, and feedback) including timeline, instructional tools and online systems support
- Work with business subject matter experts, effectively design training and tools which increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and the business
- Assess effectiveness of learning initiatives, produce insights for the HR team, and help communicate these outcomes to key business stakeholders
- Partner with HR Business Partners to support local and global HR initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in corporate learning and leadership development with additional experience in other HR disciplines (business partner, talent acquisition, etc.) preferred
- Excellent presentation design skills; the ability to effectively tell stories through strong visual communication of concepts
- Strong facilitation skillset in both in-person and virtual environments
- Ability to consult, advise, and influence at all levels of the organization and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with senior leaders
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with global audiences at different levels of the organization
- Project management experience, including complex global project implementation
- Experience with our internal tools: Slack, Microsoft Office suite, and SharePoint
- Experience with Absorb or any internal LMS is preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Andrew helps set the technical direction for the company by teaming up with other engineers and developers to scale systems and improve features that accommodate growth across the product.
Back to top