Manager, Sales Marketing
Who You Are:
You are a marketing manager with experience developing strategy and tools to arm a sales team with the resources and they need to be successful. You are dynamic and creative, and possess superlative communication skills. You are able to seamlessly collaborate with the sales, sales ops, creative services, and product teams.
Your Next Challenge:
This role is instrumental in the development of sales tools, brand assets, and marketing events.
• Create general and product sales materials such as presentations, one-sheets, case studies, and whitepapers
• Write insightful creative briefs
• Explore innovative partnerships and collaborations in sync with the brand DNA
• Provide insight into competitive marketing strategies and initiatives
• Create and/or execute events
• Provide necessary insights for the creation of sales tools
• Create reports, analyze data, and communicate KPIs to track success and learnings
What You'll Need:
• At least 4 years of B2B marketing experience
• Experience in marketing and sales tool development
• Strong communication skills and the ability to understand and translate technical language
• Capacity to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced workplace, while maintaining high standards of follow-up, discipline, and initiative
• A demonstrated history of working across teams with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and deliver while navigating multiple deadlines
• Strong Excel skill, and an understanding of the importance of tracking details and meeting dates and timelines
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top