Manager of Email Marketing, Customer Engagement
Who You Are:
The position will be responsible for devising the marketing strategy and developing campaigns to drive orders and revenue for the Getty Images email program. This role will partner with global Sales, Sales & Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and the Product and Operations teams to ensure customers receive a personalized, consistent, omni-channel experience. The Manager will understand company goals and key areas of focus, analyze past email results, and develop appropriate programs that leverage past data and insights to support company initiatives. Responsible for the professional development of one direct report.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the Getty Images email program, supporting annual, quarterly, and monthly goals
- Partner with a business analyst to dive deep into the performance of the email channel and make recommendations for enhanced testing based on segmentation and lifecycle stage
- Plan the email calendar, incorporating batched email campaigns and new automated programs that support seasonal creative trends as well as key Product and Sales Marketing feature releases
- Partner with the Product and Operations teams to develop email personalization capabilities
- Work closely with the global Sales and Lead Gen teams to ensure an optimal customer experience, reducing or eliminating redundant email campaigns, and developing greater algorithmic solutions to find and target high-converting leads
- Partner with the Creative team to guide the creation of weekly newsletter emails and new triggered email series, ensuring a consistent experience across communication channels
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years dedicated experience in email marketing required, with a technology, e-commerce, or media company that sends a significant volume of email, preferably with B2B experience in support of a sales-driven organization
- Strong knowledge of email best practices, from subject line creation to email structure, all designed to drive performance
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, using results to support strategy is a must
- Organized, strong communicator, ability to guide cross-functional teams
- Beginning to intermediate SQL skills and experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Eloqua experience preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top