Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident Account Manager who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts. You are proactive, well organised and are motivated in seeing your accounts grow. You love talking to existing clients about new opportunities where you can maximise their accounts and engage them to realise their full potential across multiple products.
You would be the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and are responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. You are comfortable with aggressive sales targets and are motivated to find account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within the existing client bases. You develop and foster strong, long-lasting and trusted relationships with your key account stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Your Next Challenge:
- Grow existing assigned accounts (magazines division) by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat
- Handle all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
- Engage with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities
- Encourage and educate customers to self-serve appropriately
- Coordinate the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations
- Foster internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments
- Enter accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems
What You'll Need:
- Solid and demonstrable Account Management experience in this field
- Ability to travels to onsite client meetings
- Must have the ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top