Key Account Executive, Sales
The Key Accounts Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through existing client base. The Key Accounts role is the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. This sales role must be comfortable with aggressive sales targets and account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within their existing client bases. This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
• Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
• Engages with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
• Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
• Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
• Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments
• Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Desired 3 years relevant Account Management experience in this field
• Travels to onsite client meetings
• Ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale
• Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system
• Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Who We Are: Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top