Indirect Tax Analyst
Who You Are:
You are a tax professional looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic international company with the goal of continuing your career growth. You are a self starter who is energized by growing your tax technical competency and when you have a question you’re not afraid to reach out to find the answer. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast moving environment where you will be exposed to, and learn about International Value Added Tax / Good and Service Tax & US Sales and Use Tax compliance.
Your Next Challenge:
- Prepare VAT, GST and SUT returns, including supporting files, reconciliation files, and payment documentation.
- Support VAT, GST and SUT special projects working cross functionally on system implementations.
- Assist and cross train in other tax department functions including State Income Tax, and Federal Income tax
- Perform tax research in various areas.
- Assist in the preparation of responses to tax notices, as necessary.
- Assist with tax authority examinations, special projects and tax planning, as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years tax experience working in a public accounting firm or indirect tax environment.
- BA/BS degree in accounting, CPA designation or Masters in Tax preferred.
- Strong computer skills overall and experience with Sabrix and Oracle a plus.
- Strong desire to take on new projects that provide learning and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Andrew helps set the technical direction for the company by teaming up with other engineers and developers to scale systems and improve features that accommodate growth across the product.
Back to top