Future Openings - Sales
Who You Are:
Are you a dynamic salesperson who loves talking to clients, discovering new revenue opportunities and closing deals? Does the opportunity to sell award-winning content and services you can be proud of and believe in really excite you? Do you love being on the phone, engaging with clients, and building rapport quickly?
If so, consider a career at Getty Images in our sales organization! Submit an application here for one of our future openings as a Customer Service Associate, Sales Executive, Account Executive, or Sales Manager. If a role opens that is a fit one of our recruiters will reach out!
Your Next Challenge:
When you join the sales organization at Getty Images, you’ll help clients do their best work by introducing them to our inspiring content and innovative technology. You’ll be responsible for achieving revenue targets, with the following opportunities at your fingertips:
Uncapped Commissions – potential to double your salary with a hunter mindset that delivers results
Promotion Track for Success – company goal to promote talent from within
In-depth Training Program – Getty Images is committed to investing in our team and each individual’s success
Additional Incentives throughout the year
What You'll Do:
Customer Support Associate:
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Engage customers in discovery activities that determine their needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gather relevant customer information.
- Manage invoices and internal reports, and assist the sales team to streamline workflow.
- Learn our sales process and explore advancement opportunities.
Sales & Account Executives:
- Own your territory – identify prospects, diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate, and close.
- Position yourself as the industry expert and consultant to your partners and prospects by understanding their unique needs and providing strategies to maximize their potential and grow their business.
Field Sales Executive:
- Leverage your industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Interact directly with clients through sales presentations, meetings, phone sales, video conferences, and client briefings at industry events.
- Implement strategic initiatives to achieve revenue targets.
- Work collaboratively with peers to ensure consistency in business planning, sales management, revenue projection, and meeting goals.
- Manage, coach and inspire sales teams.
- Collaborate with peers to develop best practices, winning strategies, and sustained success.
- Drive revenue by being a thought leader in your marketplace.
- Use CRM to track and analyze metrics.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top