Enterprise Sales Executive
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident Account Executive who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts. You are proactive, well organised and are motivated in seeing your accounts grow. You love talking to existing clients about new opportunities where you can maximize their accounts and engage them to realize their full potential across multiple products. You would be the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and are responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. You are comfortable with aggressive sales targets and are motivated to find account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within the existing client bases. You develop and foster strong, long-lasting and trusted relationships with your key account stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Your Next Challenge:
• Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
• Engages with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
• Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
• Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
• Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments
• Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
• Degree in relevant field preferred
• Desired 3 years relevant Account Management experience in this field
• Travels to onsite client meetings
• Ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale
• Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the MS CRM system
• Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Back to top