Who You Are:
You will be working closely with the ecommerce team in developing, monitoring and testing ways to optimize our site experience, in order to improve the customer experience and the impact to the business. You will also be responsible for developing, improving and communicating dashboards and analyses to the broader e-commerce team. Candidates will use analytics and customer insights to develop recommendations and drive continual performance and site improvement.
Your Next Challenge:
- Create dashboards to monitor existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, and work across the ecommerce organization to make actionable intelligence available to business stakeholders.
- Report on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting metrics through custom business analytics tool - summarize and present data to business stakeholders.
- Engage with e-commerce to optimize website performance within their segments/regions based on customer patterns.
- Work with merchandising teams to identify gaps in the customer experience and merchandising capabilities and manage a testing roadmap, communicating results to the stakeholders.
- Develop testing plans for different customer segments and share learnings within the business.
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative role (business analyst, technical product manager or other).
- Proven track record of driving impact to the business through a test and learn philosophy.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills; advanced Excel and SQL skills required; experience with Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce a plus.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Able to communicate crisply and effectively with audiences with different backgrounds at all level of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top