Digital Marketing Specialist - EMEA
Digital Marketing Specialist - EMEA
Who You Are:
You are a passionate digital marketer who embraces creativity and data, art and science, to execute digital campaigns. You have an in-depth understanding of how the various digital marketing channels work together to allow brands to connect with customers and potential customers at the right time, in the right place with the right product. You’re experienced at managing and executing campaigns which deliver against the performance objectives which have been set. You have strategic and operational experience within Paid Search and are interested in understanding and gaining operational experience across other digital marketing channels. You have shown that you can exhibit the drive to broaden your knowledge and experience in a performance driven digital marketing business.
You are someone who takes pride in conducting analytical work and managing campaigns that deliver results and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to do so. You have effective communication skills and are comfortable working across departments and communicating your activities and successes to various people - from immediate colleagues to senior leaders. You are a self-starter who proactively manages your workload whilst actively seeking effective new revenue-generating opportunities and prioritising them accordingly. You’re a high achiever who aims to deliver upon and exceed targets and succeed through dedication, collaboration and teamwork.
Your Next Challenge:
- Act as the market leader for your allocated countries – managing Paid Search and other digital campaigns across multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Create and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimisation frameworks across various search engines
- Ensure campaigns are optimised and delivering against revenue and performance metrics
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend and performance levels and take appropriate action proactively
- Provide recommendations around areas of opportunity which have not been previously explored
- Conceive, develop and execute pilot programs across new and existing channels in collaboration with other team members
- Drive a testing agenda for continuous learning and improvement across established programs
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for owned markets, showcasing the results delivered and present these to country leadership across marketing, sales and other functions
- Ongoing learning and development across digital marketing channels, including peer to peer training, conferences, webinars and self-led learning via internal and external resources
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1-2 years performance marketing experience
- Hands on operational experience in Paid Search essential
- Experience in at least one of the following channels: Paid Social, Programmatic, Native or Remarketing would be advantageous
- Expert with Google AdWords & Bing Ads – relevant certifications advantageous
- Experience working with third party bid management tools is essential. DoubleClick experience is preferable.
- Proven experience optimising paid media activity to deliver against defined performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing conversion tracking and tagging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with, manipulate and analyse large data sets
- Experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable delivering reporting and recommendations to all management levels
- Fluency in English required; other languages a bonus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively across channels/departments
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and targets in multiple markets and languages
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images' value offering, iStock by Getty Images, offers tens of millions of stock photos, illustrations, videos and audio tracks sourced from the crowd and available via simple, affordable pricing. A site "by creatives, for creatives," iStock helps creatives and businesses large and small produce beautiful communications on a budget. Combining iStock's exclusive global contributor community with Getty Images creative trend expertise, iStock delivers the company's renowned gold-standard quality, curating millions of premium quality images and videos only available at iStock.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories and the iStock Blog. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Lexie works as part of the Front-end Development Team, building client-facing interfaces for the flagship Getty Images site.
Back to top