Digital Marketing Internship
Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for a digital marketing Intern to join the Photos.com team in our consumer prints department. This internship will focus primarily on copywriting and will involve plenty of hands-on work, along with some research and idea generation. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about writing for a digital platform.
Your Next Challenge:
- Research and draft multiple types of content, such as photographer biographies, social media posts, website content, trade marketing collateral, email content and other areas related to the photos.com business.
- Work effectively with stakeholders to interpret their needs, create compelling content, collect and implement feedback and in a professional manner.
- Help ensure that content has the correct tone and language based on brand guidelines and is SEO optimized.
- Draft, edit, and proofread copy for Photos.com marketing initiatives, collaborating with designer on new projects.
- Help populate & schedule content into digital marketing calendar on photos.com social and digital marketing programs.
- Work with sales team to optimize third party site offerings.
- Competitor research.
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Communicate project details with stakeholders and other team members
- Collaborate with marketing, digital designers, sales team and other stakeholders to meet goals and optimize any campaigns performance
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing
- Need to work well independently and in groups, inside and outside of the department
- Ability to give and receive detailed feedback
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You must be able to work a minimum of 24 hours per work
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top