Demand Generation Strategist
Who You Are:
You are passionate about creativity, data and delivering results. You have an ability to mix art with science and have a clear understanding of how effective demand generation programs can drive customer experience and business results. You are experienced at thinking through and executing demand generation programs. You can share the principles of how to use data to drive strategic decisions, in a business sense. You are well versed in developing strategic program roadmaps, executing integrated campaigns across marketing channels, including email, digital (Paid & Organic), 3rd party advertising, webinars and websites. You are highly-experienced with marketing platforms including Eloqua and CRM (Salesforce.com) to execute on campaigns and report on program success. You are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute programs and have a hunger to test new initiatives, platforms, plus you can assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a self-starter, who enjoys developing unique content, you collaborate and enjoy working with cross functional teams to deliver results.
Your Next Challenge:
As a Demand Generation Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated demand generation marketing campaigns. The campaigns you develop will require content development skills, writing will be something you enjoy doing. You’ll lead the distribution strategy and aim to generate leads, accelerate the sales cycle, and build/strengthen relationships with our clients through personalized engagement programs. You will work closely with many parts of the organization, including, but not limited to, product, sales, technology, sales operations to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan.
• Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns for assigned solutions. Collaborating with stakeholders plans should include:
o KPIs/objectives for each assigned solution
o Target market and segments
o Product positioning in each target market/segment
o Compelling messaging to be used for each target market/segment
o Resources needed to execute the strategy (stakeholders & budget)
o Results expected, and how those contribute to meeting the sales and company-wide objectives
o Learnings from market research and competitive analysis that informed the strategy
o Product releases/features/functionality which will be a focus of the strategy
• Create a comprehensive content marketing strategy for marketing programs (client, prospect and employee-facing content) needed to deliver strategic marketing plan:
o White papers
o Social media
o Case studies
o Video content
• Improve the coherence, clarity and consistency of our messaging by promoting a better understanding of our offerings through a one Getty voice approach/filter
• Produce messaging that addresses our clients highest and most complex business challenges.
• Begin to develop and show an awareness of thought leadership that expands company’s opportunities and supports the sales process; maximize the impact of thought leadership content by incorporating it into key marketing campaigns
• With limited direction, manage a mid-sized budget to ensure maximization of ROI.
• Prepare post-campaign, monthly and quarterly marketing impact reports. Analyze marketing impact reports and historical sales data to recommend demand generation strategy.
• Execute primary and secondary research on market trends and competitive environments in the local market. Keep abreast of key industry developments affecting Getty customers and offerings to identify potential opportunities and threats.
• For assigned solutions, generate and monitor lead acquisition and management for the sales team, including lead capture, nurturing and assignment.
• Determine appropriate mix of online and offline campaign elements including email, webinars, search, social, and advertising with compelling CTAs to deliver pipeline goals
• Manage and communicate marketing goals, progress, and campaigns to Marketing and Sales organization regularly
• Partner with global cross-functional marketing teams to refine marketing programs and analyze campaign results to determine best practices
What You’ll Need:
• 3-5 years B2B marketing experience, ideally marketing subscriptions services
• Proven ability to develop and implement marketing strategies
• Experience working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget
• Strong project management skills: Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion
• Experience with both outbound, inbound and demand generation marketing tactics, including email, website optimization, online advertising, content, and SEM, and lead nurturing and scoring through marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua.
• Knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM (Salesforce.com), marketing automation systems, web analytics
• Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
• Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products
• Results-oriented and customer-oriented mind-set
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.comand its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Back to top