Customer Support Associate (Portuguese fluency required)
Who You Are:
You thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment where terrific customer support is critical. You are responsible for providing service to inbound customer inquiries that are service-related and you deliver administrative assistance and general support to the sales team. Your goal is to help our customers, internal and external, work smarter. You are comfortable using various computer systems for entering and tracking invoices, orders, quotes, and sales data. You are an excellent communicator across multiple mediums like phones, chat, and email. You are skilled at answering general customer inquiries and you resolve problems in a manner that enhances the overall customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing service to inbound customer inquiries that are service-related by providing information and solutions as well as troubleshooting. This role also is responsible for sales of inbound accounts through inbound communication channels. They receive telephone calls/email/chat to handle all aspects of sales, including price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution. Collaborates with sales team by providing administrative assistance and general support. The Customer Service Associate use various computer systems to enter and track invoices as well as customer and sales data. This position is key in growing customer relationships and vital to our team.
- Receives and processes inbound sales queries from clients via telephone, email and online chat function.
- Sells to customers and engages in discovery activities that determine customer needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gather relevant customer information.
- Encourages and enables customer to self-serve.
- Processes, tracks, codes and manages invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner through the use of various computer systems.
- Provides creative solutions and strives to find more productive and efficient ways to process, track and manage invoice processing.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Consistently answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
- Handles customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Creates research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets
What You’ll Need:
- Desired 1 to 2 years relevant customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Relevant degree preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Back to top