Customer Service Associate
Who You Are:
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing service to inbound customer inquiries that are service-related by providing information and solutions as well as troubleshooting. This role also is responsible for sales of inbound accounts through inbound communication channels. They receive telephone calls/email/chat to handle all aspects of sales, including price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution. Collaborates with sales team by providing administrative assistance and general support. The Customer Service Associate uses various computer systems to enter and track invoices as well as customer and sales data. This position is key in growing customer relationships and vital to our team.
Your Next Challenge
• Receives and processes inbound sales queries from clients via telephone, email and online chat function.
• Sells to customers and engages in discovery activities that determine customer needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gather relevant customer information.
• Encourages and enables customer to self-serve.
• Processes, tracks, codes and manages invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner through the use of various computer systems.
• Provides creative solutions and strives to find more productive and efficient ways to process, track and manage invoice processing.
• Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
• Consistently answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
• Handles customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
• Creates research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets
What You'll Need:
• Degree preferred
• Desired 1 to 2 years relevant customer service experience
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
• Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top