Customer Account Coordinator (Contract)
Who You Are
In this role, you will partner with our enterprise level clients to provide account support and service consultation. You know your business, the clients, and the resources they need to achieve their goals. You possess strong relationship development skills and quickly navigate between different products and systems to identify your clients’ business requirements. You are comfortable with a part-time position at 15-20 hours per week, and look forward to the potential to convert to full time employment.
Your Next Challenge
Work alongside the Getty Images Enterprise Solutions team, which is focused on connecting out clients’ creative potential by connecting them with the most spectacular visual content. You will be assisting your clients and educating them on how best to use the Enterprise Solutions collaboration tools. In the day to day servicing of your client accounts you will be assisting with preparing electronic press kit materials and generating reports to show product line value.
- Set up and distribute studio film press kits which includes uploading materials, captioning assets, updating press documents, organizing materials to client specifications, and creating press alert emails on proprietary publicity distribution site.
- Monitor client and press utilization of the product, providing quarterly reporting and trend activity feedback to demonstrate value.
- Report and track system issues and feature requests. Liaise with development team and product managers through established channels. Report status and resolution to clients.
- As needed assigned projects or tasks (e.g. create how to guides, contact list management, address service inquiries)
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in an account management and/or customer service role.
- Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint is desired. MS Excel knowledge and computer literacy is preferred.
- A technical ability to learn and understand new software products. Existing knowledge is not required; however, product line is software within a SAAS / hosted application environment.
- Demonstrable experience of client facing relationships preferably in the entertainment space.
- Knowledge of or experience with digital asset management (DAM), content management (CM), or marketing resource management (MRM) technology preferred.
- High level of computer literacy and skill in web technologies, strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Knowledge of photography industry, photo/video editing, and photo captioning and photo software (i.e. Photoshop) are also desirable.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ACCURACY are paramount to success in this role.
- Able to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business needs.
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to make decisions independently and recognize when input by others is required.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top