Creative Video Editor (Adobe Creative Suite) - Freelance
Who You Are:
Freelance position available for a creative video editor who is an expert at creating high-end sizzle/promotional content. You are a master in Adobe Premiere, and own a computer with the most up to date Adobe Creative Suite software. You also have an expert understanding of Photoshop & After Effects, and can confidently create professional looking motion graphics. You can properly color correct footage, and you can creatively grade footage if needed to provide a stylistic look. You also know how to work with audio in Adobe Audition. Audio denoising and audio sweetening experience is a must. You are a team player who can work independently, but always keeping the customer/client/brand in mind, delivering to their specifications and deadline requirements under pressure. And you are willing to go the extra mile for the customer/client/brand if needed. Most of all, you are willing to work late nights, early mornings and anytime in between while delivering a top-notch end product in a timely, efficient manner.What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant PROFESSIONAL experience in this field
- Experience working with high-end brand high-end brand content
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition. Proficiency in DaVinci Resolve is a plus
- Experience working with file formats coming from a variety of cameras (Sony, Canon, Arri, RED, Blackmagic)
- Experience color grading flat and Log footage, while applying the correct LUT when necessary
- The ability to create stylistic content that is aligned with current aesthetic trends
- A good understanding of social media trends and how to create compelling content for various platforms
- Ability to work onsite at events in the LA area
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative instincts
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- The position involves direct interaction with clients
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Back to top