Who You Are:
You are a technical accountant with international experience, including accounting for intercompany and foreign currency transactions. You have a strong attention to detail and are naturally analytical. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment where you will support the execution of Getty Images' intercompany transfer pricing strategy. You will also play an important role in the financial close and reporting process, including foreign currency transaction and balance analysis. You enjoy working closely with other functional groups (Legal, Tax and Treasury) and external auditors. As the ideal candidate, you are a CPA with 3+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. This position reports to the Technical Accounting Manager.
Your Next Challenge:
- Implements and maintains intercompany transfer pricing models and prepares related journals and analysis
- Prepares, analyzes, and presents monthly/quarterly variances for selected balance sheet and income statement accounts, partnering closely with functional leaders
- Prepares consolidated foreign currency fluctuation analysis and currency forward exposure assessment
- Prepares monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Works closely with other functional groups (Legal, Tax, Treasury) on various projects
- Key liaison with external auditors
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred, with 3+ years accounting experience with progressively increased responsibility and complexity
- Experience/understanding of foreign currency transactions, including impact of foreign exchange
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment
- Ability to challenge current processes for continuous improvement
- Ability to successfully manage communications among numerous parties and across multiple time zones
- Excellent relationship-building skills; effective interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence for positive outcomes
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion preferred, but not essential assuming experience with similar Tier 1 financial systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Public accounting experience preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Andrew helps set the technical direction for the company by teaming up with other engineers and developers to scale systems and improve features that accommodate growth across the product.
Back to top