Account Executive (Dutch speaking)
Account Executive - Fluent Dutch
Who You Are:
You are a dedicated Sales person who loves talking to clients, discovering new revenue opportunities and closing deals. The opportunity to sell award winning content and services you can be proud of and believe in really excites you.
You love being on the phone, are confident in outbound calling and truly believe that it's quality calls that excite people about your product. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with your all levels of clients and colleagues alike. You thrive working in a target-focused environment where you can earn great commission.
Sounds ideal? Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Your Next Challenge:
- Outbound calling to maximize revenue and create opportunities from 850-900 assigned mid-market accounts
- Meet and exceed sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to clients and renewing annual contracts.
- Profile accounts by researching, gathering customer information, identifying key players, and generating interest
- Perform online presentations to demonstrate the value of all Getty Images products
- Handle all aspects of the renewal process for Mid-Market Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
- Encourage and enable customer to self-serve through education on website functionality and features
What You'll Need:
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish
- Minimum 1 year of relevant outbound inside sales experience
- Proven experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to go through the discovery process with client contacts and understand their business direction & needs, using this information to craft a tailored sales pitch
- Experience in growing revenue from a client base of assigned accounts, managing the full sales cycle
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy (CRM, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Who We Are:
The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of Getty Images's Employees
Karissa collaborates with the Development and Design Teams to create third-party extensions and Getty Images’ embed, which allow users to access and use visual content more easily.
Back to top