Treatment Coordinator for Orthodontist
- Salem, OR
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This is a Full-Time position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- 2-3 years of front office dental experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent patient care experience and customer-focused mentality.
- Computer literate a must
-Spanish Bi-lingual is a plus
-Must be willing to travel to other offices within the region
-Otho experience is preferred
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE, and more!
Estimated Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm with occasional Saturday
The home office is at GD Skyline, 4755 Liberty Road South, Salem, OR. Other locations include GD Keizer, SK Salem Lancaster, and GD West Salem
High School or better
Back to top