- Lynnwood, WA
Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time Treatment Coordinator to work out of our Mill Creek practice!
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients’ full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans for our full-time employees
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- 1+ years of front office experience (medical environment is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus)
- Great customer service skills
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
This is a full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays
GD Mill Creek, 15421 Main Street, Suite 101, Mill Creek, WA 98012
For additional opportunities visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
High School or better
Back to top