Registered Dental Assistant
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants (RDA) perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
- Certified Registered Dental Assistant in the state of California
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2+ years of experience working with GPs, Specialists, or Hygienists.
- X-Ray and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in (if required).
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
This opportunity is Full Time with an estimated schedule of Tuesday-Saturday 8 am-5 pm.
High School or better
Back to top