Registered Dental Assistant
- Apple Valley, CA
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees an efficient, safe and productive patient care environment. You will assist the Office Manager in ensuring Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties in an efficient manner. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry and enjoy providing top notch customer service and high-quality care to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
-1+ Year of Experience preferred.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Gentle Dental was founded over 30 years ago by Dental Clinicians that provide preventative care and support to their patients to this day. Our mission is to provide legendary customer service to patients, our Gentle Dental extended family, and we do that by employing high quality support. Join our family and help us build happy and healthy smiles.
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
Does this sound like a fit for you? Apply today!
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
High School or better
Back to top